Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Real Results Are Now Possible for Fibromyalgia!
- After 2 months and losing 26 pounds, Lisa says she is a new person, and her energy increase has changed her life! She used to fear of developing high cholesterol and struggled with daily activities. She now feels wonderful and more alive! Read More >
- Jeff lost 17 pounds in 3 months! His experience was successful and now has a sense of well being. He says he was concerned about the possibility of cancer and not enjoying life in general. He now has more energy and is grateful he feels more alive and has the knowledge to sustain his health. Read More >
- “I cried so much from fibromyalgia and took so many prescription pills – for nearly 2 years! I wasn’t able to sit, stand or bend, absolutely nothing! At 35, a mother, children, a wonderful husband and no life! Dr. Miller showed me why I was sick. After only 9 weeks, I had my life back! “Muchas Gracia y estoy muy agadecia porque descubrio mi gran problema. Thank you and I am so appreciative because you have discovered my problem. Read More >
“In clinical practice assisting individuals with Fibromyalgia, I continue to witness first hand the amazing, positive effects that correcting the underlying Fibromyalgia metabolic and neurological dysfunctions has on the body. It is absolutely true, “Continued Fibromyalgia is largely due to an underlying condition not properly diagnosed and thus not properly treated. Fibromyalgia & CFS and poor health in general is reversible and correctable.” — Dr. Mark Miller, Treating Doctor
Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome are wide spread and un-diagnosed in the United States. Men and women (mostly women) are suffering with many debilitating Fibromyalgia symptoms their medical doctors cannot diagnosis. When that happens the Fibromyalgia sufferers are often given Fibromyalgia prescription medications that give them only a temporary ‘band-aide’ at best and then with all the side effects, new issues with which to deal. An alternative is greatly needed and now available through Integrated Health Solutions of Lexington for Fibromyalgia.
- Fibromyalgia (FM) is a condition characterized by widespread, whole-body, migrating, and often debilitating pain and fatigue which prevents patients from accomplishing everyday tasks.
- Fibromyalgia affects more women than men and usually between the ages of 20 and 50 years old.
- The National Foundation for Fibromyalgia estimates that as many as twelve million Americans suffer from fibromyalgia, and many remain undiagnosed with Fibromyalgia because of its elusive nature of Fibromyalgia.
- Fibromyalgia is more than twice as common as rheumatoid arthritis is and Fibromyalgia is the second most common disorder seen by practicing rheumatologists.
- Women are ten times more likely than men to contract Fibromyalgia or have Fibromyalgia symptoms.
The KEY: All of our Fibromyalgia treatment is focused on the deeper levels of the Fibromyalgia disease process, the deeper levels of muscular inflammation, nerve system inflammation and immune system dysfunctions where the Fibromyalgia disease itself is being caused or created in your body. Fibromyalgia Prescription pills and Fibromyalgia shots are only designed to temporarily reduce Fibromyalgia symptoms without any focus on treating or correcting the deeper, real causes of the Fibromyalgia and the Fibromyalgia disease process.
Dr. Mark Miller, Clinic Director. Developer of the True Health Solutions Method of Healing & Health. ”The body performs miracles when functioning correctly. Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue are disorders in the body that come from neurological and metabolic dysfunctions. Unless the metabolic dysfunctions are identified via comprehensive lab-work profiles, and the neurological disturbances are identified using neurological testing, the treating physician will not be properly equipped to address Fibromyalgia and CFS at their root, fundamental levels. Correcting Fibromyalgia and CFS at the root is where the magic is… and only at the root level can the magic be found for Fibromyalgia. ”
National Arthritis Foundation. “Despite its prevalence, fibromyalgia remains unfamiliar to most people. Many medical doctors were not taught about this condition (Fibromyalgia), because medical schools began teaching about Fibromyalgia only recently. The lack of general knowledge, along with the lack of objective physical evidence from routine medical tests, is what leads many on a long and frustrating quest for a solution for Fibromyalgia.”
Devin Starland, MD. “The average fibromyalgia patient suffers for five years and spends thousands of dollars on medical bills for Fibromyalgia before receiving an accurate diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. Even then, just Fibromyalgia medications are provided to temporarily reduce Fibromyalgia pain. As a result of misdiagnosis, more than half of all patients undergo unnecessary surgery for Fibromyalgia.”
The Most Common Fibromyalgia Symptoms (FM) Include:
- Muscle pain longer than 3 months.
- Stiffness in muscle and joints.
- Tension headaches.
- Restless sleep.
- Irritable bowel (IBS) with recurring constipation and diarrhea.
- Mood disorders from depression to anxiety.
- Foggy brain and difficulty concentrating.
- Restless Leg Syndrome.
- Painful menstrual periods.
- Vaginal pain and dryness.
- Irritable bladder and urinary infections.
Why We’re Different With Our Fibromyalgia Approach
Reversing the disease process of Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
The KEY With Fibromyalgia: All of our Fibromyalgia treatment is focused on the deeper levels of the Fibromyalgia disease process, the deeper levels where the Fibromyalgia disease itself is being caused or created in your body. Fibromyalgia Prescription pills and Fibromyalgia shots are only designed to temporarily reduce Fibromyalgia symptoms without any focus on treating or correcting the deeper, real causes of the Fibromyalgia disease process.
Integrated Health Solutions of Lexington will provide you with a scientific, Fibromyalgia alternative to suffering from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Fibromyalgia Treatment Program: All of our Fibromyalgia treatment is 100% natural with no Fibromyalgia pharmaceutical drugs, using proprietary, Fibromyalgia corrective procedures, physician grade clinical nutrition, amazing Fibromyalgia therapies and life style improvements. The results of this scientific, Fibromyalgia approach are amazing!
Scientifically based Fibromyalgia care.
Extraordinary Fibromyalgia results.
Patients Come To Us From All Over Kentucky And Beyond For Fibromyalgia Care.
Many Fibromyalgia patients frequently drive from around the city of Lexington Kentucky and from communities that surround the city of Lexington, Kentucky many of which are an hour to two up to three hours away. As so many of our Fibromyalgia patients say.. “It’s not to far to have my life saved from Fibromyalgia!” Many of our Fibromyalgia patients come from the city of Lexington, Kentucky with many Fibromyalgia patients being referred from other Fibromyalgia patients in the Lexington, Kentucky area. Lexington Kentucky is a wonderful city and is centrally located with easy access for Fibromyalgia patients to get to. Lexington, Kentucky is not to far to drive for an individual with Fibromyalgia to get their health restored and their life back in order. And those Fibromyalgia patients coming from Lexington, Kentucky, or those coming from an hour up to three hours from Lexington, Kentucky, are all to happy to be able to find a Fibromyalgia doctor who can reverse the disease processes of Fibromyalgia and poor health from Fibromyalgia, expressing the same thing…”Lexington Kentucky is not to far to drive for this Fibromyalgia, life changing and life saving care!”
Fibromyalgia and CFS and the disease process of Fibromyalgia is reversible!
Fibromyalgia and the disease process of Fibromyalgia is reversible if the treating doctor can address the Fibromyalgia disease process at the deeper levels where Fibromyalgia and the condition of Fibromyalgia symptoms is created or caused in the body.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. (CFS)
At True Health Solutions our patients with CFS get amazing results!
Because Dr. Miller addresses the root causes of CFS.
By removing the root causes of CFS, the condition itself is removed, and of course the symptoms of CFS disappear.
It is well established in the medical clinical literature that CFS is an “Auto-Immune Disease.”
That means CFS is a condition that occurs when your Immune System is not working correctly.
“Auto-Immune Disease” means – your immune system is attacking you!
Guess where about 85% of our Immune System exists?
Your digestive tract. That’s your GI-Tract.
That’s right. Our digestive tract is where about 85% of our Immune System exists and many people suffering with CFS, also have some issues with digestion, as well as, other health issues.
Dr. Miller has developed a clinical program for CFS that includes:
Metabolic, GI-Tract and Liver detoxification, restoration and rehabilitation, in addition to providing a dietary nutritional path for you to follow that ensures not only near immediate results, but long-term, sustainable results that last!